The Widgetkit Map provides a simple solution for adding a map to your website. Various features let you customize the map, like changing colors and adding markers or directions.
- Location selection with auto geocoding
- Supports multiple map markers with text popups
- Option to get the direction to the active marker
- Supports custom map styles and colors
- Uses the latest Google Maps API
- Built with HTML5, CSS3, PHP 5.3+ and the latest jQuery version
- Works with Joomla and WordPress
This map features all map controls, multiple markers and you can get the direction.[widgetkit id=510]
Color Scheme Example
Set or invert the hue, saturation, lightness and gamma of a map.[widgetkit id=511]
This map has a fixed width, no controls and no markers.[widgetkit id=509]
How To Use
With the Widgetkit Map you can quickly create and manage simple maps with features like multiple markers, text popups and custom color schemes. Once you have created a map, you can load it anywhere on your website using shortcodes or the universal Widgetkit Joomla module or WordPress widget.